Onslaught "Power from Hell" Special Edition

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
I find this news threadworthy :D

Onslaught reissued their 1985 debut "Power from Hell" on September 5th via AFM Records. The reissue features a fully remastered sound courtesy of Jacob Hansen, who produced the the band's lastest record "Sounds of Violence", and two bonus tracks with slightly altered cover art.

As far as I'm aware, both bonus tracks are re-recordings (Thermonuclear Devastation of the Planet Earth and Power from Hell - the former was recorded during the sessions for "Sounds of Violence" while the latter is most likely the 2007 version form the Japanese pressing of "Killing Peace") and will kick your tits in. You can buy the album at the link supplied below - those of you who don't own this album, now you can get what is most certainly the definitive version of a bloody amazing album. And if you don't, I'll kick you in the nads.

Link: [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Power-Hell-Onslaught/dp/B005AM9XJM/ref=sr_1_10?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1315355176&sr=1-10[/ame]

To make this even fucking better, Nige Rockett just informed me that AFM will be doing more reissues of a similar nature in the future - with "The Force" to be reissued later this year.

I fucking WORSHIP that album, I've been begging for a proper remaster for years!!