Ooooooooooh Baby !!!!!!!!

Tap_Legion2

Paint Brush Pusher
Dec 3, 2005
I apologize for the watermarked image , but too many people have been ripping off my Maiden related work lately and used them without giving me any compensation...I.E Bootleggers , Sweden Rock Magazine and Aardshock to name a few.

Anyway.............

Isnt she a stunner? :p :loco: :p

Edwina_PB_REDUCED.jpg

:OMG: Holy crap Tap_Legion2! You are absolutely amazing! This is excellent! Of course, judging by your past works, how could I expect anyting less than top notch??? I think that sucks about those mags not compensating or at the very least contacting you and getting permission to use your creations. I am particularly fond of this piece not only because it completely rules, but it has a hint of that "Nightmare Before Christmas" flair to it (my favorite animation besides early Disney) which I absolutly love, combined with my all-time favorite band ever......no offense if it's not a compliment to you; I mean it with all due respect! I love what you've done! :headbang: Where can I see more????? Cheers!

" Kidnap the Sandy Claws, beat him with a stick
Lock him for ninety years, see what makes him tick... "

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Ha !...N.B.C. was an awesome film...I remember seeing it at the theatre 2-3 times....I havent seen "The Corpse Bride " yet though......
I really loved the old Disney films too...The animation in Snow White was brilliant and has so much more feeling than any of todays CGI poop.Have you seen some of the old 40's - 50's Superman cartoons? The animation in those are great.....I'm really fond of the old Jonny Quest series as well.

I've found a few goofs in this scan of the artwork , so I'm touching up a few areas...I'll post it tomorrow sometime.

Outstanding work man!:worship:

By all means you should be doing this and getting paid. Posting them watermarked is an excellent idea to try and avoid getting you worked ripped off. No need to apologize for protecting your work.

Ummmmm ladies I think you have a resident artist for your ideas.

Jim

Man I wish I had that talent. Those are so good. I especially like the originality. Twirling the hair in the finger - nice touch! Do you have or have thought of doing different Eddie "face" images (like Derek Riggs has between each maiden album)? Perhaps something new that Derek Riggs hasn't done? Know what I mean?

Mini : Thanks...but the colours that might look a bit pink and white are supposed to be the blue and violet of WestHam , Stevies soccer team.

Roux : Thanks alot . :)

Spidey : Thanks.....Yeah , after I recently saw my work used on about 3-4 bootleg Maiden cd's / DVD's....well...it had to be done...I hate having it on the posted artwork.

Red : Like the way Eddie morphed into his different looks through the years?....I think that just and artists growth of sorts...I dunno...I think the last Eddies Derek did were kinda blah...the whole Bring Your Daughter stuff was a bit stagnant.

Peter : I'll see if I dig one up for you...get it? Dig? get it?.......:loco:

Robo: Its a statement of the plight of spoiled , over undulged surgically altered Beverly Hills brats and their heartfelt struggle in the world which they live in on their parents Amex cards....I'm thinking of starting a fundraiser like I did with the Clive Burr MS thing.

:loco:

Its just a fun doodle..............:)

Aja : You guys should market them...sell'em at shows........

Kruger : I keep trying ...thanks !

Maidenfan : Hey...if your into that sort of thing.....o_O ...can necrophilia break ones heart?

Lord : Man , I wish I could had a scholarship....I had to learn the old fashion way by swiping from old school comicbook artists.....:p

Actually , its suppose to be an autopsy scar...but wht do I know..I just kill'em and bury them in my backyard....

Did I say that outloud?

Lord of Delusions said:
Bah, your doin just fine on your own. Besides, you wouldn't want to go through life as one of those "art school geeks" would you? :loco:

You have a point there....I don't think I'd look right constantly wearing black turtlenecks sporting a goatee judging the merits of Pollock paintings....:yuk:

Some guy in England just won $25,000 for re-assembling a shed he found on some farm or whatnot....what the Hell ?.......I mean........its a SHED !

Tap_Legion2 said:
You have a point there....I don't think I'd look right constantly wearing black turtlenecks sporting a goatee judging the merits of Pollock paintings....:yuk:

Some guy in England just won $25,000 for re-assembling a shed he found on some farm or whatnot....what the Hell ?.......I mean........its a SHED !

picasso75.JPG