Open DT-Encyclopedia Project

wow.. I think most of you just forgot about this... how are things going for this project..?

what about using a wiki system for it? this way we have not to go through the part of technical programming and we can start directly by adding info about the band!

wiki systems, for those of you who have no idea, is the free and open system that powers wikipedia and many other wiki communities..

the original wiki (and the one I would use) is: MediaWiki - MediaWiki

so what do you say?

wow.. I think most of you just forgot about this... how are things going for this project..?

what about using a wiki system for it? this way we have not to go through the part of technical programming and we can start directly by adding info about the band!

wiki systems, for those of you who have no idea, is the free and open system that powers wikipedia and many other wiki communities..

the original wiki (and the one I would use) is: MediaWiki - MediaWiki

so what do you say?

I just stumbled TODAY over some wiki stuff for WoW - WoWWiki or something. As long as it's something which can be used on the subject - no need to reinvent the wheel :)

so I guess my idea is ok, otherwise I didn't quite understand what the heck you're saying :p but i'm pretty sure it's ok with you..

this afternoon I'll install a mediawiki system on my webserver then i'll make a few tests.. once I'm done i'll post the url and everyone can start adding things about DT.. I'll add stuff too :)