Opeth 01.17.2003 DVD Torrent

94% at 45Kbps......MWAHAHAHAHA.....!!!!........thsi is shaping up to be a great day for me.....sweet....now I need to go swimming...teka ashower prAy adn tehn sit back with soda and watch teh magic that is OPETH.....!!!!!!!!......PEAC EOUT

97.9 % at 61Kbps....MWHAHAHA.......and no I didnt dronw....i made civilized convo wioth ehot chix at the pool.....mmmmmm........hhahaha.......Ill post a review of it for sure for u guys too...no worries...Ill burn it on DVd...adn f someone wants me to mail it to them...Id gladly do that....we're all in this 2gther man...i say spread the OPETH in you........Keep rockin and PEAC EOUT

waz416c said:
97.9 % at 61Kbps....MWHAHAHA.......and no I didnt dronw....i made civilized convo wioth ehot chix at the pool.....mmmmmm........hhahaha.......Ill post a review of it for sure for u guys too...no worries...Ill burn it on DVd...adn f someone wants me to mail it to them...Id gladly do that....we're all in this 2gther man...i say spread the OPETH in you........Keep rockin and PEAC EOUT

dude waz, if it's a good dvd, i'd gladly send you a few bucks to cover the DVD-R and shipping.

that goes for any other regular posters here...except Longinus, obviously.

ok...I'm watching it now. good stuff. but...why the fuck do you people make it into so many smaller files. Which file is the one that will just open it and play the whole concert?

the_drip said:
ok...I'm watching it now. good stuff. but...why the fuck do you people make it into so many smaller files. Which file is the one that will just open it and play the whole concert?
i clicked on the VIDEO_TS.IFO file, which launched PowerDVD. and it ran like a regular dvd from there.. hope that helps u

WeepingMoon said:
i clicked on the VIDEO_TS.IFO file, which launched PowerDVD. and it ran like a regular dvd from there.. hope that helps u

my computer doesn't recognize that its supposed to launch power DVD with that file....

I can still watch it..but its split up pretty worthlessly. like...half way through a song it stops and I have to open a different file...

The reason that the files are split up is because it is the format they need to be to burn a video dvd with a program like nero if u have a dvd burner.

Here ya go...

Opeth2003.01.17_cover.jpg

grante said:
The reason that the files are split up is because it is the format they need to be to burn a video dvd with a program like nero if u have a dvd burner.

hmmm myu computer came with Roxio ....DVD creator. should it be able to put it all together? I've never been able to figure that damned program out. Maybe tis' the time.

Actually this came out BEFORE Lamentations came out. So should the bootlegger sue Opeth for damages?!

I liberated this show so the bastard doesn't make any more $ off this DVD on eBay. :err: