Opeth as a catalyst for consciousness expansion

Haha yeah I remember reading an interview with Dimebag Darrell and he said something like "Man you take a bong hit before listening to a good song and it's fuckin immaculate."

ChrisEmerson said:
drugs are gay.
Ya your fucking stupid. I bet you know nothing about them except the propagada in the media. You dont see any of us saying do drugs so why try and tell us drugs are gay. Your a loser. Oh and before you say "Im the loser? Your the one that does drugs." Stop it will make you look like a little faggot. But if you have anything intelligent to say please post it. Thank You :)

i love smoking some ganja and then jamming, or just chilling and listening to some music... i once got nice and baked and started jamming with some friends - i used some trippy effects on my guitar, and it was just absollutely amazing.

i used to listen to morningrise on my headphones at like 4 in the morning when i was walking home from my girlfriend's house after getting high.
it was VERY scary, in the dark, with all the trees on either sides of the road and stuff. but i loved it.

I shroomed last night and my friend (who doesn't like metal) listened to BWP with me. We were in his truck, so the environment wasn't the best, but it was still pretty cool. He asked to borrow the CD, so I guess it did make an impression on him.