Opeth Bootlegs List

OrchidGirl

.(....\..................
May 20, 2003
Canada
:wave:

Hi ..i've been lurking for quite some time and thought i'd say hello...

...and i'm looking for a list of all known Opeth bootlegs (audio/video)...

HAIL!! :wave:

Don't know really, but go here: www.smokemdude.com

They have Opeth bootlegs in Mp3 formant and they also have videos and dvds I believe for sale or trade or something.

Also try ebay, I seem to always see video and DVD bootlegs from Opeth up for auction there, just search Opeth.

Yeah Russel's list at the Opeth live archive is pretty good, thats the best you can do as far as a list of bootlegs out there.

And smokemdude is a cool guy, he answered all my emails so quickly and we have a trade under way.

Thanks !!! =)
Unfortunetly I have nothing to trade ... i hate buying bootlegs...but you have to start somewhere... ALthought I have alot of Industrial rarities...they won't get me very far in a metal trade ;)

yup. bootleg from that 1992 Akalla show, rehearsal tape from 1993 (if those dates are actually correct...) and a 1995 bootleg from Astoria, London but that was listed on one of the sites. ive got a couple of post '96 bootlegs that werent listed as well.

OrchidGirl said:
Thanks !!! =)
Unfortunetly I have nothing to trade ... i hate buying bootlegs...but you have to start somewhere... ALthought I have alot of Industrial rarities...they won't get me very far in a metal trade ;)

No, no, nooo - don't buy anything :(

the best way to start is to get in touch with traders and see if they'll sort you out anything for nothing (there's loads of friendly people out there :) )

The link to my list is below, if you see anything that tickles your fancy drop me an email and we'll see what we can sort out ;)

Russ