Opeth cd Boxset

So, has anyone also the buzzing (static) on the Lamentations CD-s, cause two people mentioned it and others didn`t? Maybe it is only on the European print, not American or vice-versa? I`m planning to buy this. Any info?

I got a signed one from The End. Only 100, sweet. Why then couldn't they sign the actual case rather than a booklet?

Ironically, I got the CD the same day as they sent me an email about the refund.

Are there reissues then?

Oh.. To bad, I thought this was an entire opeth collection..

My fantasy is an 8 CD box set of every opeth album, in it's new edition (meaning, with bonus tracks..)

Even if it costs 100$ US, I' would have gladly baught it..

I noticed about the signed booklets on the End Records site, but didnt get there in time. However about a week later it was back up to order with one, so i did. And then i got the email about maybe not getting one.

I did however get one, and i ordered literally at the last minute i think. There only appears to be 4 sigs on it though.

So, has anyone also the buzzing (static) on the Lamentations CD-s, cause two people mentioned it and others didn`t? Maybe it is only on the European print, not American or vice-versa? I`m planning to buy this. Any info?

Nah, I got the american one and the buzzing is definitely there, which sucks ass. Still, it's a nice disc to have if you're a "completist" of sorts. I don't really have everything or get into much trouble to score really rare stuff at hundreds of dollars or anything, I just buy what I can get or think would be cool to have. I actually found this one apart from the box, which leads me to think that the guy in the store scored some box sets and decided to open them and sell the discs separately to get more money, so I didn't have to buy three cds I already have inside a cardboard slip case that would have made me cringe every time I saw it with their true instrumentals and whatnot...

I wouldn't mind getting the non-bonus track issues of their albums, that way after sitting blissfully through morningrise I don't have to scramble to hit stop before eternal soul torture :yuk: Who the hell's idea was that anway? :erk:

I wouldn't mind getting the non-bonus track issues of their albums, that way after sitting blissfully through morningrise I don't have to scramble to hit stop before eternal soul torture :yuk: Who the hell's idea was that anway? :erk:

Lol, I like to call it 'Eternal Ear Torture!'

Its deleted from my PC.