Sep 10, 2001
Sydney
there is a mad opeth desktop theme here:

Music Downloads

theres also a pretty cool collection of mp3's

good stuff
This is what it looks like:

opethpreview.jpg

Cool, thanks. I had the wallpaper, but not the theme. There's also an ICQ sound scheme some girl made and uploaded to the files section at Yahoo Groups in the Opeth group. (nectar-opeth)

The first time I uploaded it and turned on my ICQ I nearly jumped out of my chair.

It was killer...
smhair1.gif

Okay, I downloaded it. Now it opened a folder with all the seperate parts of the theme. Now, how do I get it to go on the computer? :confused:

jayde goto control panel then desktop themes , it will be in the list. its really kool , only thing is the sounds get annoying sometimes more so with the black rose immortal one , but u can turn that off so no big deal. i like the bit of karma though :)

there is also another theme that i got off the internet at some point,,,,,but i dont remember where
I just searched for opeth themes

Hey vaughan.....i found another theme while while on google image search searching for opeth pics.
It is a darkish picture of the blackwater park cover and it has writing over it......go to that site.....i think this one looks better.......it also has start up and shutdown screens

Jayde
Okay, I downloaded it. Now it opened a folder with all the separate parts of the theme. Now, how do I get it to go on the computer? :confused:

Oops, sorry Jayde. I didn't know you responded to that back then. Hope you finally got it to work. It's crazy. When you turn on ICQ, instead of that truck honking at ya, it's the opening scream at the beginning of the Moor. Still scares me. :lol:

I remember I had a hard time getting it to work, then the girl that uploaded it said something like just find the ?file? and double click it and hit install. It made no sense at the time, but I got it to work and hope you did too.

:)