Opeth, england...yay

Yeah yeah yeah... :bah: ...lucky son of a...

:p Have you ever seen them live? You're siked. CHEERS!

yay, ive waited, since the 9th of semptember, when i was told they were coming, i went to get tickets, but they never had any :cry: , then i was told it was October 9th, even terrorizer said it :mad: , thats twice i felt my heart drop out through my mouth, left to the pavement and all the ants to feed on. now i am really really excited, when the official news of the tour came up i seriously couldnt breathe for a few seconds, i was really high too, light headed and all. i really hope nothing happens to make them not come here on the 4th, i was so excited/sad, i got tickets ages ago, in fact my tickets say number 2, 3, 4, 5 :) , and the ticket with number 1 written on it wasn't for sale, and now im getting more excited, not long to go now and soi think i'll finish using Melancholia's signiture hot jumps :D :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I've said it before, but I had Opeth/Nevermore tickets for a May 4th show - but shit happened, and the tickets will always stay on my car visor as a reminder of what I missed :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: