Opeth - UK Tour Date!!!

Sathane

New Metal Member
May 31, 2002
Solihull, England
www.sathane.vze.com
Right, havent been on here for a while, and havent checked any recent posts, so this may have already been mentioned, but...

Opeth are playing Mean Fiddlers (16+) in London on the 04/12/2002. Tickets are £12.50 and are available from www.wayahead.com

Sadly, i cant go, too far. Therefore I would like to say "Fuck You London!" for getting all the good shows. Why dont bands play mid-england like Birmingham or Nottingham?!?! Fucking wankers...

Anyone going?

It IS already posted
sitinthecorner.jpg

just kidding, sorry

Originally posted by Sathane
Sadly, i cant go, too far. Therefore I would like to say "Fuck You London!" for getting all the good shows. Why dont bands play mid-england like Birmingham or Nottingham?!?! Fucking wankers...
Yes, I have been crying out to no one in particular that Opeth come to Rock City, but I suppose the tour/gig organisers don't like it there. Oh well.

ideal situation i guess on opeths tour,, or anyone that you likes tour is ..

"Opeth announce 120 date UK tour" .. would be nice, but its not gonna happen, most foreign people think that the UK is made up of London and a few surrounding parts,

when you say you are from england in a lot of chat rooms or whatever, people always say "are you from london" .. they sound shocked when you say somewhere else!!..

Why the fuck aren't they playing a date in Dublin too??
They've played loads of gigs in the UK, it's not fair!

If they don't decide to play in Dublin, I'm thinkin of going over to that London show. It would be worth it, as long as they dont play the exact same set as they did on the Katatonia/Novembre tour.

Originally posted by Interesti
Over 16?

I'm 14.

Excuse me while I kill myself.

I recently missed the gig in stockholm (29 september this year) because it was 18 year limit, and I'm only 16... It's goddamn depressing! especially that night! I share your grief dude! :(