Opeth to tour the UK in November 2006!

I used to be more into PL than I am now. I think that 'Host' is a FANTASTIC record, and that all the records sice that have been good. But they are a little limited, musically.
They're a great, easy to listen to band for me. And Opeth are gonna have to work fucking HARD to be a better, tighter live band than PL. Having seen both bands... while Opeth are clearly the superior band, Paradise Lost swept the floor with them live.

Never heard Paradise Lost, wasn't impressed by Burst either live or on Origo.

It is definitely Roundhouse in Camden btw, Mikael pops up to correct the original listing in the other "Opeth are touring" thread.

When are the london tickets going onsale im getting woried that ive missed them or sumthing

also kinda thought PL were even more known then Opeth.. in a way... despite the fact I know the Swedes better

Ayr said:
also kinda thought PL were even more known then Opeth.. in a way... despite the fact I know the Swedes better

They're more established, shall we say. Paradise Lost have been on the go a few more years than Opeth, and have done various BBC sessions. Whereas Opeth have only relatively recently come to the fore, PL have been there for a while. However, PL's status is sort of in decline, and Opeth are now bigger than PL ever were, tbh.

And I got my ticket through the post like, a week ago. Gonna be well amazing, especially considering PL are getting a full hour. WOOT!!!!!

daz436 said:
i was watching corronation street last night and someone got given a copy of Still Life.. thought it was pretty awesome lol

I missed that!! Who got given the copy of Still Life. Was it the old busy body man who owns the corner shop?

Oh btw, we have already got our tickets for the Portsmouth show.:kickass:

This time we are going to the very front, by the barriers. Hooray!!:Smokin:

Im getting my london tickets tomorow!

IS the roundhouse seated! It looks like its seated!