Opeth Hoodies

i got a cool one from jsrdirect.com its a plain black one with the logo on the front. i like it alot

anyone know where i can find an opeth beanie? like the little snow hat thingy kind? :D i know someone used to have a pic of them wearing one in their sig and i would really love one so i'm all set for shitty cold winter

they don't make the damn hoodies big enough :yell:

i bought an "extra large" hoodie when they came to chicago back in january, and the sleeves don't even come to my wrists.

i have an opeth hoodie, it's way too big for me though... always a pain in the ass trying to find any metal shirts that are made for girls. :bah:

JSR fucked me over good a few months ago. I ordered a Haunted hoodie and thought I might as well get some cheap shirts from that cheap section they have there since the postage didn't get anymore expensive. So a month later the package arrives without the Haunted hoodie and just the cheap shirts, fucking expensive postage for a couple of fairly crappy shirts (I live in Australia so it's not that cheap but hey, I was expecting a decent hoodie). All I got was a little note saying "Haunted jumper wasn't in stock". It fucking sucked.

whaaa....i just ordered some fuckin shirts a couple weeks ago from JSR, now im afraid of what ill get in the mail!