Opeth in Bay AreA

Wolff

New Metal Member
May 9, 2001
Any diehard fans in the Bay Area who want to check out the San Jose and San Francisco concerts??????

Triste,
Where can you find tickets for the Pound? Where is the club located? I live in in SanMateo, and I'm not very familiar with the city yet. I'm glad there are some Opeth fans in the area.
R U Italian?

Thankx for your help

//wolff

To tell you the truth I'm not too sure where to get tix as I have been fortunate enough to have someone sponsor my entry...and the only other time I've been there a friend purchased the tix for me....but you should try Ticketmaster or Ticketweb....It's located at Pier 96(?)...Way the hell out in the boondocks of industial SF...It's actually a cool club and from the one show that I went to, the sound was pretty good too. There are most definitely OPETH and metal fans out here... if you are interested you should check out Lucifer's Hammer which is a weekly show at the Covered Wagon Saloon on 5th and Folsom....every Tuesday night metalheads congregate to see local and touring metal bands (even my band has played there a couple of times!)...BTW...sorry but I'm not Italian (why do you ask?)