I'm stuck in the triangle of death...

DemonOfTheFall

The 1st REAL Demon here..
I've been bitching and moaning about this in a few other threads, but there's gotta be somebody else who can feel my pain. Look at the current stats:

5/1 GRACELAND – SEATTLE, WA
5/2 ROSELAND – PORTLAND, OR
5/4 CANES BAR & GRILL – SAN DIEGO, CA
5/5 HUNTRIDGE THEATER- LAS VEGAS, NV
5/6 X-SCAPE – SALT LAKE CITY, UT

There is no date on May 3rd. So either that's saying something about traveling and distances, or a day off, or an unannounced date. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I live in San Francisco, and going from Portland to San Diego, you might say San Francisco is on the way... So it'd make sense to pass by wouldn't it? Otherwise Bay Area fans are getting fucked.

Portland - 10 hours
San Diego - 9 hours
Las Vegas - 10 hours
Salt Lake City - 12 hours

In all that is holy and sacred, tell me that's not fucked up?! And then there's the whole 21+ thing (me being 18) with San Diego and Salt Lake City shows (the clubs and all). Besides the age thing, it's the simply the location that bugs me. Tell me it's not reasonable to stop SOMEWHERE near the bay area, I mean, at least Sacramento, that would be most satisfactory, only three hours from here, and I wouldn't mind that at all.

For the love of god please come to San Francisco or somewhere near it on May 3rd! Bay Area metalheads! I call upon you to help them hear our... call.... um yea...

Just find where Opeth are staying, run in and play a game with them called "Play me music while I stick a gun in your face". They will love it!

jeanreno said:
...play a game with them called "Play me music while I stick a gun in your face".

That's original. From now on, when someone doesn't want to do something for me, I am going to tell them:

"Then why don't we play a game?"
"What game?"
"It's called do what I told you to or you can do it while I stick a gun to your face."

:lol:

squarenothing66 said:
That's original. From now on, when someone doesn't want to do something for me, I am going to tell them:

"Then why don't we play a game?"
"What game?"
"It's called do what I told you to or you can do it while I stick a gun to your face."

:lol:

hehe I just made that up yesterday... use it on all your friends! With real guns preferably. :D