Opeth CALIFORNIA gigs anyone???

geez seeing so many ppl from Santa Barbara on this board i'm more sure that i want to go to UCSB now..
Oh yea and squeak, on the hmas.org opeth board u said arch enemy aren't opening for iron maiden. I just checked www.archenemy.net and it says they're playing both LA shows...

REXHAVX said:
I think I may have met you at the Galaxy show.. I met a woman there that knew the band really well..and had been at that point following them around for awhile i believe.. but I have forgotten her name.. ... doh!

I was there with my brother matt.

anyhow.. I will see ya there!!

REXHAVX. yes I think it was me. I remember a couple nice guys who let me sit at their table during one of the opening bands. You? I think you had given me a website addy but I was never able to get to the page.

TRISTE & SQUEEK. Yes I thought I would see a at the CA shows again. Should be fun!! Squeek I always did want to see those pics, there's one I want a copy of. ha ha

I'll be there, which show is the question. I go to most of the SF shows, I'm about about 90 miles away, but my girlfriend is insisting on having her birthday party the night Opeth will be in SF, which fucking sucks, cause I'll have to drive to LA to see them instead, and no, taking her to the show is not an option. Anyways, I'll probably wear my red Iron Maiden shirt. Hey, Squeak, you might recognize me from your pics of the Amon Amarth show at the Pound on Swedish Metal. That's my head sticking into the bottom corner of the pic of Johan throwing up the horns. Do you have any more from that show?

@ redblueyes - HIYA!!!!!!! knew you'd come back out here. Which gigs are you hitting? I really do hope to find that cd before the gigs. Did you read the other part of this thread regarding that? Will be great to see ya again. More, um, digital pics??? BWAHAHAHAHA

@Golden Hall - hahaha which gig of Amon Amarth @ the Pound are you speaking of? I went to two and two are listed at the site. \m/

well guys..i have bad news...i will not be making it for the Opeth SF show..the powers that be have spoken..my friend couldnt get the time off and all sorts of crap..:( oh well..Squeak, you better take good pics and send some to me..i am one very sad panda...

TRAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! Of course I'll see you there, providing the long haul doesn't exhaust me to death. I even thought about not coming back up here for the SF Helloween gig just so I didn't have that long haul. But I have to find a place to stay somewhere near San Diego before I drive down there. If I drive straight from SF to SD, I know there is NO WAY I can drive back up to the LA area the same night to stay at my friends. DOH.

Maharet said:
Hey Golden Hall, i heard about that AA show and was gonna try to go but i heard about it too late..:(

That sucks, it was a good show, Amon Amarth kicks so much ass live, some people have complained in the past that they headbang, etc. too much and don't focus enough on playing really tight, but those people just don't get it, they belong at Symphony X or something, cheers

I am going to be at San Diego, LA, and Anaheim. Yay for me and my 3 days of fun. Oh and Squeak I met you last time in San Diego, you probably don't remember me but oh well, I still met you, I know I did!

well I just decided on the San francisco show!
Going with 1 or 2 friends should be awesome!

Anybody know the setlist?
I know they are playing Blackwater Park, The Moor, and Demon of the Fall!!!!
if they play the Leper affinity too I will be more than happy