Opeth CALIFORNIA gigs anyone???

@ Mudas - YES I remember!!! You are one of the two guys that was in the front of the line in SD last time. You said my name when I walked by. You were with another guy, I can't remember his name either at the moment... he was the one who said he's shy. :) Be fun to see you two again!

Squeak said:
LOL Golden Hall! That was a funny post. \m/ I have a SHITLOAD of cool pics of them from the Massachusetts gig. Also some funny headbanging ones from LA. \m/ If you're on icq, msn or yahoo messengers, add me.

I just downloaded icq, my number's in my profile, but I've never used a messenger before, you can send pictures through it?

Squeak said:
Y'all remember what I look like, right? And UCSBDude, we WILL meet this time, right? ;)

:wave: :wave: :wave: hey squeak hehe

I will definitely be at San Diego show.
I will be there around 11-12 in the morning..

*shh i have a secret mission for Opeth* haha:worship:

Mudas said:
I am going to be at San Diego, LA, and Anaheim. Yay for me and my 3 days of fun. Oh and Squeak I met you last time in San Diego, you probably don't remember me but oh well, I still met you, I know I did!
hey do you remember me?

I am the stupid-english-speaking-ugly-turkish guy lol i met you at San Diego previous Opeth/Lacuna Coil gig ..

Squeak said:
@ Mudas - YES I remember!!! You are one of the two guys that was in the front of the line in SD last time. You said my name when I walked by. You were with another guy, I can't remember his name either at the moment... he was the one who said he's shy. :) Be fun to see you two again!
it's MEEEEE :loco:

Hey Squeak don't worry, i will be there like 7-8 hours before the show.. ( lol i have to give mikael some stuff from turkey ;) ) so i'll DEFINITELY be on first raw, front, so i'll probably catch you in the pit :)

Hey atrocity, of course I remember you man! We bonded in that waiting time in the line. If I could be there 8 hours before the show, I would be, but I have school during the day, I get out at 1 and then as soon as I run home I am off down to San Diego. So I might show up around ..... 3 or so? Well anyways I'll see you there, I have more hair this time so you might not notice me at first. I can't wait!

Mudas said:
Hey atrocity, of course I remember you man! We bonded in that waiting time in the line. If I could be there 8 hours before the show, I would be, but I have school during the day, I get out at 1 and then as soon as I run home I am off down to San Diego. So I might show up around ..... 3 or so? Well anyways I'll see you there, I have more hair this time so you might not notice me at first. I can't wait!
hehe don't worry i don't think there'll be anyone (but me) before 3-4pm.:)
I think i can notice you again ,so see you there.:D

@Squeak : My name's hmm.. Mike:) lol.