Opeth in San Fran?

filthianity1985

New Metal Member
Jan 22, 2006
I see Opeth Has 1 show lined up in California and its in San Diego but does anyone know If they do plan on playing in San Francisco or even Los Angelas??

thx for any help:headbang:

ya he said he would return... and they have 4 open days until they move to Louisiana so they may throw in some more dates....I hope they play some old tracks at the show :)

looks like a SF date is impossible. Check the tour dates, you will see. They dont have an off date between OR and CA.. I think :/ but i may be wrong hehe.

Well theres a few offdates after Sandiego, perhaps one of those dates will be San fransisco. And If not, I'm stuck seeing Children Of Bodom with SHITTY ass support. Also Morbid Angel , which is awesome, but not as much as Opeth.

But seriously, Children Of Bodom should have never let Hot Topic make a tour for em'. They picked the shittiest bands ever to open like Chaimara and Bullet For My Valentine..

Well San fran would be great but ill settle for maybe sunday being Los Angelas?? san diego is dumb what a waste of a gig lol

xXBraveMurderDay said:
Well theres a few offdates after Sandiego, perhaps one of those dates will be San fransisco. And If not, I'm stuck seeing Children Of Bodom with SHITTY ass support. Also Morbid Angel , which is awesome, but not as much as Opeth.

But seriously, Children Of Bodom should have never let Hot Topic make a tour for em'. They picked the shittiest bands ever to open like Chaimara and Bullet For My Valentine..

I've seen BFMV, they're pretty cool live. Honestly...
Plus, I like Welsh people, so maybe I'm just biased. And also they preceded 18 Visions, so that would have made anyone look good.

They're going to Los Angeles the 14th. San Diego as waste of a gig? LA's even more of a waste, if you ask me. =P

But don't mind me: I'm just butt-hurt because northern California always misses out on bands. :(

13th - San Diego, House of Blues - CA (onsaledate 20/1)
19th - New Orleans, House Of Blues - NO (onsaledate 17/1)

Theres a huge gap.. Maby they're coming in between those dates..

Hi everyone, sorry for the bump.

Judging by the dates posted on the front page of the website, unless there's hope for the March 12th slot in between Eugene and San Diego, it doesn't look like they're coming to the Bay this time around. They're playing in LA on the 14th, AZ on the 15th and then Tulsa on the 17th. I seriously doubt there's enough time between the 16th and 17th to drive from California to Oklahoma.

I really hope the list on the front page isn't final, since my work schedule will not accomodate a 6-hour road trip to LA and back. :-/