Opeth CALIFORNIA gigs anyone???

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Okay, who's going to which shows? And who's meeting me at which ones? It'll be nice to meet up with some of the crazy people on this forum again. :) I am going to San Diego, Hollywood, Anaheim and San Francisco. Basically, all the California dates again. Even though I fucking HATE House of Blues in Hollywood. At least, I think I am going to San Diego. It's gonna be really hard, since I am seeing Helloween in Hollywood on that Monday, then drive BACK up to the bay area on Tuesday to see Helloween in San Francisco. I won't get home until probably 2am, then I'd have to leave by 8am just to get to San Diego in time for the gig. But I am going to try, I don't mind missing Devildriver but I don't want to miss Moonspell if I can help it. I would so rather be able to go to all the Opeth gigs than spend all that money on ONE Maiden gig, even though I love Maiden. Now, if Sonata Arctica were playing the California gigs with Maiden (like they are in Japan), Opeth would only see me once. hehe

I'll be there.....I'll wear an ISIS shirt. The last couple shows I actually asked a couple of people if they were bb members....they just looked at me weird.

Oops, by "be there",I meant San Francisco. The FIllmore was perfect for Opeth/Porcupine Tree....so should be an absolute fucking hoot.

Ah okay, I can see you then, I think. It's VERY VERY easy to find me at any gig. My hair is blonde and down to the middle of my thighs and I ALWAYS have a big camera with me and am generally either in the photo pit, on stage, or squashed in front if necessary.
\m/ If you see me walking around the lines in front, yell Squeak and I will answer. I ALWAYS answer to this name if I hear you. Just ask my buds that said hi at the San Diego show last year. Or the ones that said hi in Hollywood at the Troubador last year. hehe

just going to Anaheim I think, going to LA is a pain in the ass even though I actually like that HoB...except for the sound sometimes. Same reason i'm not going to Canes again, sound was really bad last time.

Oh okay. The HoB in hollywood is cool for regular people, but for a photographer, it is the WORST crap that I have to go through for it!!! Canes was insanely squashed and hot last time, but since I was in the photo pit, I couldn't tell that the sound was bad. The vibe there was way cool though. :)

I will try to go to the one in SF, Squeak..my friends now really want to go...you remember what i look like, you saw me at the Nevermore show..:p and i know where you will be...Ms Photo Pit!

Oooooooooooooooh, you mean from the Fillmore show? Oh shit, I never got to post any of those yet because I took a lot on a digital camera (the photos from the bus and whatnot) and when my friend (who owns the camera) saved them onto a cd, they were HUGE pictures, 1.1MB! So I never converted them to smaller pics (there were almost 150 pics on there) because I was moving. Now that I have moved, I don't know where that cd disappeared to! I asked my friend for a new one, but he can't burn a cd until he gets a new drive. UGH. I can't wait to share them though, they are hillarious!!!

I'll be wearing an "Opeth" shirt at the Hollywood show (Good venue by the way)!
Not sure which Opeth shirt yet though, (I have three different ones):worship: