SAN DIEGO show.

skullstab

New Metal Member
Dec 16, 2002
Lima, Peru
Hi... I just arrived to San Diego two days ago. I've come to study, and luckily Opeth is playing next week. I already bought my ticket. :D

Is anyone else besides SQUEAK going to the gig?
My name's David, by the way... and I've come all the way from Peru.

I am going.. and there's no one to give me a drive, so my sister will take me to the venue before she goes to school! lol so i will be there at like 8AM in the morning.. ( sucks that i dont have my license yet..)

I will be wearing a fake opeth shirt (lol hopefully i'll buy one before the show), just an Opeth logo on front and O on back.

I'll probably be first in the line so come and say hi to me if you want..

i am Mike aka atrocity.

Squeak said:
Cinflames is going to arrive with me at the show and metalmaiden may show up as well. So will Mudas.

Hey atrocity, where are you located? Maybe Cinflames and I can get you (maybe) but we may get there anywhere from 3pm to 7pm, depending on traffic.
i live like 30 mins away from the venue..

heh thank you it's very nice of you but don't worry about me , i wouldn't mind waiting 10 fours for opeth.. and i definitely need to see Mikael before the show:Spin:

you just make sure that you make it to the venue before 7pm!

skullstab said:
Hi... I just arrived to San Diego two days ago. I've come to study, and luckily Opeth is playing next week. I already bought my ticket. :D

Is anyone else besides SQUEAK going to the gig?
My name's David, by the way... and I've come all the way from Peru.
oh you came from peru 2 days ago? is it first time in San Diego? do you know how to get to the venue? need any directions or something?

I'll be there. Hopefully Opeth will be. As far as hanging out at Canes all day goes, I can think of worse things. The beach has been absolutely perfect the last week. Sun, big waves, and no crowds... :Spin:

atrocity said:
oh you came from peru 2 days ago? is it first time in San Diego? do you know how to get to the venue? need any directions or something?

It's not my first time in San Diego. I've been here two times before but for really short periods (two weeks max.). This time I'm staying 5 years...

My aunt lives here though, and she knows where Mission Beach and the Belmont Rollercoaster are, so she's driving me there. Thanks anyway, man :).

OHHH by the way... Does anyone know if Opeth's going to be signing autographs? Does anyone know a way we could meet them?