Back From San Diego show

sick_sick_sicks said:
I agree man. I was there and had the best time ever. Such a good show. Anthrax destroyed canes. Hopefully next time they will play 4th and B. I was so impressed I am going to Aneheim on Sat.
Hey did you enjoy the Anaheim show, thanks to my wife I missed Anthrax, She got us 86'd right after Got the Time. :yell: Almost spent the night in jail. Thankfully the Anaheim PD really worked with me.

DarbysDad said:
Hey did you enjoy the Anaheim show, thanks to my wife I missed Anthrax, She got us 86'd right after Got the Time. :yell: Almost spent the night in jail. Thankfully the Anaheim PD really worked with me.

What the hell did she do?

Scott

SCott308 said:
What the hell did she do?

Scott
Basically got really drunk and obnoxious. grabbin people, throwing ice. giving me shitfor telling her to stop. After she got cut off it got real bad and we were thrown out. It got worse outside because she wouldn't let me get her to the car and she grabbed on to a door and wouldn't let go. The Anaheim PD could have arrested us both . :yell:

DarbysDad said:
Basically got really drunk and obnoxious. grabbin people, throwing ice. giving me shitfor telling her to stop. After she got cut off it got real bad and we were thrown out. It got worse outside because she wouldn't let me get her to the car and she grabbed on to a door and wouldn't let go. The Anaheim PD could have arrested us both . :yell:

WOW!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear that DD. Good thing you didn't get arrested. Hopefully she learned her lesson not to do that again. That totally sucks.

metalmaiden said:
WOW!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear that DD. Good thing you didn't get arrested. Hopefully she learned her lesson not to do that again. That totally sucks.
Thanks :) I think she learned a lot that night. I guess all the stress we've been through lately came out in the wrong way. I still love her, She just can't go to Anthrax with me anymore. :Spin: