Opeth in Detroit

Alcapoth

S t a r E
Apr 27, 2002
ON, Canada
Visit site
Well Opeth will be hitting the stage at Harpos in Detroit today. I have to commute there from windsor, canada and I have been hearing some bad things about the border between windsor and detroit...

I was hoping someone could reassure me and tell me it's not that bad and that it should not take too long to get into the states... is that a too good to be true assumption?

its fine... seriously.
i go to windsor now and then to drink and i never had a problem at the border. especially at the tunnel. they seem alot easier to get through.
i don't see why you'd have a problem. just don't have any drugs on you.

I just got back from this show. The traffic at the border wasn't bad at all.

It seems I missed my chance to see Lacuna Coil again! I went to the Opeth/Lacuna Coil show in Toronto during the first North American leg of this tour; We all know what happened there...

For this particular show apparently The Coil's bus broke down in Buffalo! Oi, that sucks...

Oh Well, Opeth were phenomenaol and I had a better view of the band this time around due to the elevated stage at Harpos. The set list hasn't changed since last I saw them so I better catch them when they come back with Porcupine Tree!