Opeth in High School

Which grade? Wow it's like the singer is gonna implode. Pretty sloppy, but at least I reckonised the songs ;) Kiding it's kinda fine. Cut part... hmmm... anyway I must.. not.. say...........anything else.

Singer sounds like hes only heard the songs once and just decided to pick up growling. Hes way off time and his growls blow huge cock.

jesus that is just fucking horrible. they should be shot for ruining such a great song

+ the drummer emphasizes the wrong beat in the riff on the 4:09 part :erk:

(amongst countless other fuckups from the entire band)

Holy shit. I know highschool musicians who are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more talented than them.

lol you people are ridiculous, this is pretty good for a shitty high school band, i don't know what virtuoso musicians you all had at your high school variety shows

although not having a bass player is inexcusable

the best thing about these is during the second video, the guy sitting in front of the singer going: "oh this pizza party is not what i expected :( "

Oh my god I could only take 4 seconds of it.

Get a bass player and uhh....learn the songs before you try to play them in front of people.

I didn't even recognize the song in the second video until it was way too late to be called a cover.

lol you people are ridiculous, this is pretty good for a shitty high school band, i don't know what virtuoso musicians you all had at your high school variety shows

although not having a bass player is inexcusable

There are some friggin prodigal musicians at my school. And younger than these guys too.