OPETH in Sydney

I'll be the one in front centre; long dark hair and a Morningrise shirt on.

Hmmm, I guess that doesn't narrow it down at all does it....

Anyway, here's to a show that will be as good as the Metro show (hopefully)
Hurrah!

Sullen Jester said:
Who are you guys? (Meaning "Yes, I'm going too")
I'll be the most un-metal looking one there, and I wont be moshing (did enough of it when I was younger, I'm happy to chill these days). Just look for the tall guy with short black hair and thats me

I still haven't decide what shirt I am wearing yet, I generally don't wear a shirt of the band I am seeing (the same as I don't listen to the band on the day of the gig)
But to be different I might wear a "Fates Warning" Long Sleeve, I wore my Katatonia LFDGD shirt last Opeth gig.
Say g'day if you see that shirt coz I will probabaly be the only one wearing one heheh

The Hubster said:
I'll be the most un-metal looking one there, and I wont be moshing (did enough of it when I was younger, I'm happy to chill these days). Just look for the tall guy with short black hair and thats me
Short blond hair, brown shirt, blue shorts.
This is not the metalhead you're looking for.

I really shouldn't be posting here, as I'm not gonig to the sydney concert, I'm gonig to the Melbourne under 18's concert.

Dudes, quit talking about what your wearing and start talking about the setlists!! or at least somthing more important than clothing. Dose it really matter!?!? I'm really fucking glad that there is a under 18's concert and anyone that thinks there shouldn't be can't appreciate true metal heads, when you were under 18 did you listen to pop or somthing!?!? hope not.

Well I'm not too sure if the sydney concert is before or after melbourne but hoppfullt someone can post an idea of the setlist of the Sydney concert so i know what's coming.

It may be just me but i'd much rather heavy stuff all the way through instead of mellow stuff, im not saying the mellow stuff is crap or anything but live you gotta see the HEAVY CRAZY SHIT!!

:headbang: :hotjump:

they'll play
St.Anger
One Step Closer
This is how you remind me
and other classics
how about u just anticipate a good setlist and a good show and not fore-read the setlist?
we're saying wat we'll wear so maybe we can recognise eachother adn talk?
i shall be there
my 2nd time
ill wear something black
prob dimmu borgir spiritual black dimension

any rumour of an instore in syd?

Sullen Jester said:
Short blond hair, brown shirt, blue shorts.
This is not the metalhead you're looking for.
Flared jeans, black tee with no print, white sneakers. Thats me.

Oh and I look European. Come and have a ciggy and talk Opeth!

Hey guys - long time reader, first time poster (you know how it is).

One of my mates piked on me tonight and I now have a spare ticket for tomorrow's show at the Enmore.

Here are the details:

Performance: OPETH
Date: Wed 24 Mar 2004 8:00pm
Venue: ENMORE THEATRE
Section: SSTALLS-1
Row: M
Seats: 8-6

That's 6 rows back from the pit, but still should be fairly close and it's (probably) on the side of the stage Mikael will be on (if that does it for you).

So, anyone want a ticket or have a mate who wants to go??

I'll let it go a bit cheaper than what I paid and will meet you/whoever outside the Enmore before the show. I'll also provide my mobile number so we can talk in person if you like.

Thanks guys. OPETH!!!!! :headbang: