Opeth/Katatonia spring tour confirmed!

I'll have to see the Opeth setlist first before I make the drive down to Tucson. Hopefully it will resemble the setlist for their last European tour. If that's the case, then I'll be there.

Saw Opeth in 2007... I'm gonna be skeptical of the setlist but I may end up going to Raleigh just since its been awhile. Never really listened to Katatonia before... :adds albums to a Spotify playlist:

Saw Opeth in 2007... I'm gonna be skeptical of the setlist but I may end up going to Raleigh just since its been awhile. Never really listened to Katatonia before... :adds albums to a Spotify playlist:

Kataonia is worth the admission alone, especially if Opeth doing the all mellow thing still.

Never really listened to Katatonia before...

357pmn.jpg

I saw Opeth w/ Nevermore & Angel Dust back in like '98 or '99 I think. But not since. I've never seen Katatonia and they've become one of my favorite bands over the last 10 years or so. Plus, I love the clean-vocal Opeth, so I'm excited about this show. Unless King's X tours, it'll probably be one of the only shows I go to this year.

I saw Opeth w/ Nevermore & Angel Dust back in like '98 or '99 I think.

Lucky! What a hell of a package!!

Pelata said:
I've never seen Katatonia and they've become one of my favorite bands over the last 10 years or so.

Flawless live band! You won't be disappointed!

Pelata said:
Unless King's X tours, it'll probably be one of the only shows I go to this year.

That's it? How come? Lots of good tours coming to the country this year!

First time I saw Opeth was with Lacuna Coil and Beyond The Embrace.

It will always be a memorable show as it was the date of Diabolik's divorce!

Katatonia are always hit or miss live.
I like them, but not a band I care if I ever see live again.

First time I saw Opeth was with Lacuna Coil and Beyond The Embrace.

It will always be a memorable show as it was the date of Diabolik's divorce!

Katatonia are always hit or miss live.
I like them, but not a band I care if I ever see live again.

I have to say the last time I saw them recently wiith Devin Townsend and Paradise Lost they were MUCH better than when we saw them at Reggies, dare I say they were energetic actually. I was surprised.

When I saw Katatonia on the Moonspell tour years ago, I thought they were one of the most boring bands to ever take the stage....shame because some of their albums are really great.

When I saw Katatonia on the Moonspell tour years ago, I thought they were one of the most boring bands to ever take the stage....shame because some of their albums are really great.

Yeah, they did suck on that tour in Detroit too. Because of that, I waited a long time before seeing them again. But I have to admit, last year with Devin, they actually were pretty decent. Would see again under the right circumstances (not this tour).