Opeth Live Archive

hey, great effort, man

i remember the previous version of your site, at the link opethbootlegs.cjb.net

by the way, where did you found the font for the titles on that page? i recognize it's the same used in the still life album... please, can you send me a copy by e-mail?

Hey Russ, thanks for the London show eh!. Sound is good, only complaint is the 2 second gap between songs, but I fixed it hehe. But anyways, it is certainly helping me and I really appreciate what you've done eh!

I'll be getting in touch with you in about a month, cause I'll have some good shit to trade you.

That is an awesome site btw, never knew that Opeth has played Twilight is My Robe and Under The Weeping Moon live before! wicked

EDIT: I might be able to add one more audio and video to your list in a bit... i'll reply to you when I get them and if they are the right things.

metalathiest said:
Hey Russ, thanks for the London show eh!. Sound is good, only complaint is the 2 second gap between songs, but I fixed it hehe. But anyways, it is certainly helping me and I really appreciate what you've done eh!

I'll be getting in touch with you in about a month, cause I'll have some good shit to trade you.

That is an awesome site btw, never knew that Opeth has played Twilight is My Robe and Under The Weeping Moon live before! wicked

EDIT: I might be able to add one more audio and video to your list in a bit... i'll reply to you when I get them and if they are the right things.

2 second gap?? Really?? Did you get that from me? Because if you did it wasn't intentional :erk: Sorry about that, you should have said and I would have replaced it for you! Did anyone else have the same problem?

I look forward to hearing from you?

Graveless Soul said:
2 second gap?? Really?? Did you get that from me? Because if you did it wasn't intentional :erk: Sorry about that, you should have said and I would have replaced it for you! Did anyone else have the same problem?

I look forward to hearing from you?

Its not a problem at all and it was easily fixed, don't worry about it!