OPETH/METAL HAMMER AWARDS> Please Read

Lora @ MFN

Music For Nations
Oct 31, 2001
London
www.music-for-nati
OPETH has been nominated in the 'Best Underground Act' category at the Metal Hammer Awards. You can vote for them, if you like, by reading through the info below, which was provided by Metal Hammer:

Vote In The Metal Hammer Awards!

"We have a limited number of tickets available to our favourite webheads! So make your opinion count and vote for your fave bands in the Metal Hammer Golden Gods awards.

We're gonna be giving away a pair of tickets a day for the awards, and everyone who votes will be entered into the draw. So you never know, you could be lucky enough to win a pair so you can come along and join in the fun..."

Vote online at:

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/awards/votingform.asp

Thank you very much for your support.

Done!!

If there is any justice in this bloody world Opeth must win that category.

By the way!
Thanks Lora for telling us about the competition.
Take care and keep it loud all you inhabitants in "The city of the moon"

Guardian of Darkness said:
Why are Soilwork in the 'Best Newcomer Award' Nominations? Mm'kay.

haha, says it all really. I like how all the international acts are American as well. Not to mention there's a total of about 8 bands for the whole poll (apart from underground)

Yeah so I went to go do that ballot...and decided not to after I saw all the crap on it. Soilwork for best new band? Riiight. Audioslave isn't metal, Opeth really isn't underground (unless you're the kind of person who likes Soil), and soilwork definitly isn't a new band.

So screw that stupid award.

Episode 666 said:
And wtf? underground act?

I could have sworn that in 2001 Metal Hammer declared Blackwater Park album of the year, so it's a bit much for them to back-track and now call them an underground act.

The line between Kerrapp and Metal Hammer has become very blurred of late.