Opeth number plates..

Rocky Raccoon

I am the Walrus
Feb 24, 2004
Auckland, New Zealand
Check it out..

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-M...ries/Personalised-Plates/auction-46208265.htm

This guy has been trying to sell this for AGES. He wants way too much for it though in my opinion. I wanted it but not for that price, so instead i got one for 600 bucks ($NZ) with a zero instead of an "o".
Looks just as good I reckon & i got written in red:- "My arms" above it &
"Your hearse" below it.. so yea im pretty happy with that!

Nuk3m said:
Mike should buy it and then create the Opethmobile.

The carpool of ungodly souls!

And then Opeth could have a dog and go around solving mysteries like Ghosts haunting amusment parks!

Or Mikeal could be FrontMan and Peter could be AxeBoy, and they'd have an Opeth Cave...and boat...and plane...and costumes with the Opeth Logo on them...and masks.

Seriously though, I saw an OPETH number plate out the front of the Palace in November. The owner was awesome as. It was right after the Arch Enemy gig that I saw it. Good times...

biggsy said:
and all cops would know of opeth, mikael, his address to send it to....

well, pffff....that is only part of what was stupid about moonlapse's comment. first of all, why would they assume that you are a member of the band? second...no first, there is a small chance that this officer knows of the band. third, when they check your driver's license, registration, proof of insurance, etc...they will know that it is you. which of course means, you are not a member of the band. well, you may say, "what if they decided to mail the ticket to sweden anway?" i'm sure that the issue would be delt with and you would end up with the ticket. jesus.:Spin:

JoeVice said:
well, pffff....that is only part of what was stupid about moonlapse's comment. first of all, why would they assume that you are a member of the band? second...no first, there is a small chance that this officer knows of the band. third, when they check your driver's license, registration, proof of insurance, etc...they will know that it is you. which of course means, you are not a member of the band. well, you may say, "what if they decided to mail the ticket to sweden anway?" i'm sure that the issue would be delt with and you would end up with the ticket. jesus.:Spin:

obviously the comment went right over your head..