Opeth on HB this Saturday

They have played the video for The grand Conjuration before. So, I'm assuming if it was mentioned like this it is gonna be an interview or appearance or something. I hope it is...it would be pretty cool. I'm getting tired of watching one crappy metalcore video after another and then interviews with crappy metalcore bands just to see like three good videos. Although last week was nice, thay played Obituary, Six Feet Under, Cannibal Corpse, and something else good but I don't remember exactly what it was. Anyway, I will probably be watching it to see what it is...

o0o0o0o Headbanger's Ball? I hope they play that new Atreyu video!! :p . *that was a joke* Actually, instead of watching Opeth talk to Hatebreed on MTV, I'm going to go to Jaxx and watch OPETH LIVE INSTEAD!! Cheers!

It plays a good video once in a while. The question is do you want to sit there for two hours and be bored for all but 5 minutes of it??? I personally am willing to because I'm on the computer while the show is on normally...