Opeth Orchid (Original European Pressing)

malcolmtucker

Your Mum
Oct 5, 2010
England
hi everyone, im about to put my original orchid on ebay and thought i would sign up to give the more hardcore fans a heads up. if anyones interested drop a post in here and i'll reply! im going to wait probably a week or two before i ebay it.

its the original european candlelight pressing (candle010cd, blue disc, no logo on cover) and is in excellent quality.

i havent found any for sale so i dont know how much its worth, if anyone can point me in the right direction it will be much appreciated! i'd like to know what kind of reserve price i should be putting on it if i do place it on ebay!

i will upload some pics shortly!

Just being honest dude. There's been SO many represses for the OPETH catalog, that there are truly FEW rarities.

I have the PEACEVILLE slipcase pressing of STILL LIFE, which is probably more rare than yours, and that's barely worth a 10 spot.

Same goes for the double BLACK WATER PARK. Just too many re-issues.

You are probably about 5 years too late in trying to sell what might seem like an OPETH rarity.

By all means try, but just want to make you aware so you don't get your hopes up. Good luck.

No prob.
Go ahead tho and try!!
I mean, if yours is the only one out there, then it might go for a bit, depending on who is looking for OPETH stuff.