Opeth puts me to sleep!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Why is blopeth so fucking boring!?!~? I gave these guys like 6 chances to become a fan of theirs. I bought deliverance it blew balls! I dled mp3s. The clean vox songs are boring. 8 mins too long. No climax. Shit would put a kid with st vitus dance to sleep. The gorwling songs are so horrible i rather hear elvira scratch her nails on a chalk board! Why is blopeth so shitty. And how come borepeth has so many fans? Unfnbelievable! Mikael askerfart is a fucking egotistical testicle tickler!?!? You didnt know? He buffs in the rough with his bandmates!

I'd explain it to you, but by the looks of your post, you're not mature enough to understand Opeth or to even understand anything I'd have to say. Have fun with your sub-par bands while we continue to like Opeth.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Why is blopeth so fucking boring!?!~? I gave these guys like 6 chances to become a fan of theirs. I bought deliverance it blew balls! I dled mp3s. The clean vox songs are boring. 8 mins too long. No climax. Shit would put a kid with st vitus dance to sleep. The gorwling songs are so horrible i rather hear elvira scratch her nails on a chalk board! Why is blopeth so shitty. And how come borepeth has so many fans? Unfnbelievable! Mikael askerfart is a fucking egotistical testicle tickler!?!? You didnt know? He buffs in the rough with his bandmates!

What a chump :yuk:

Leave the guy alone for fuck sake. He likes a REAL heavy metal album like St Anger so he's entitled to laugh at sell outs like Opeth, who haven't discovered that frying pans sound better than real drums. :D

AllWithinMyMonster said:

This amounts to a little kid standing around a bunch of adult who are trying to have a conversation and the kid is jumping up and down yelling "pooop! poooooooop!" trying to get as much attention as possible.

Allan said:
It's puzzling how most Opeth fans are convinced that anyone who doesn't lacks in intelligence!
You really have it figured out.
i could care less if he likes opeth or not, but he could have at least tried to keep the criticism of them on an adult level and not act like a five year old about it.

Allan said:
It's puzzling how most Opeth fans are convinced that anyone who doesn't lacks in intelligence!
You really have it figured out.

I personally would never say because a person doesn't like them, they lack intelligence, but I think you need to read the guys post again. He's being a jackass and trying to get a rise out of people.

AllWithinMyMonster said:

:lol:

I see your point. But it's not the first time you react like this, take the whole MOTW thing.
This might be why people get a kick out of starting threads like this. If you had just refrained from responding to this guy the thread would've been out of sight in no time.

Black Dragon said:
This amounts to a little kid standing around a bunch of adult who are trying to have a conversation and the kid is jumping up and down yelling "pooop! poooooooop!" trying to get as much attention as possible.
oh god :lol:

At the beginning I thought the samething as you of Opeth (but I expressed myself in different words) but now I think they are one of the greatest bands. Funny how things drasticly change sometimes.