Opeth shirts

yeah i got the same 2, thats all they had on the tour, and as i was wearing my Katatonia - Tonights Decison shirt every wanted it off me and kept asking where i got it as they werent selling that at the London gig to my knowledge. or were they...:err: anyway i wanted a Morningrise one :mad: anyway who am i to complain.

they all have the album cover on the front. that "past through air" one has the opeth logo across the front with a pic of them all and those words on the back (i think). someone told me long ago what it looked like, and i think this is what they said.

but come on, it's an opeth shirt -- does it matter what it looks like? :D

I suppose you're right.

But the thing is, I have to be sure there aren't any "bad" words on a shirt I order so I won't get into trouble at school. Though Opeth isn't excactly one for putting obscenities on their shirts, are they? :p

no, none of their shirts are the least bit offensive. i think that speaks volumes about the band that they don't need to resort to shocking people for attention. :)

but i did make the mistake of wearing my MAYH shirt to work one day and having to climb behind a computer to unplug something as a demonstration for the CEO and these japanese businessmen (so my back was in plain view for what seemed like hours). let's just say, the name of the album in big letters on the back didn't go over too well.

I am probably gonna get a few shirts from Plastichead. I wish they have either TS or LS of the Still Life shirt. I found it on another site for $30. I am gonna have to convert the ones on Plastichead from £ to $. :err: Oh well. I still can't wait to get some Opeth shirts.

I'm 5.10, and it's a pain to buy shirts.

Big shoulders, but small waist. I have to buy regular LARGE or i can swim in the shirts.

It's probably possible to get them taken in, but that would cost even MORE money.

For the Orchid shirts I emailed both Seasons of Mist, and Plastichead.
They both only come in XL. At Plastichead the Orchid LS is black with a pink orchid on the front. I usually take a large but it all depends on how the company makes the shirts. An XL could be the same size as a large in some places.