opeth shirts

You shouldn't feel it's pathetic if you don't have an Opeth shirt :)

I wonder if the lads themselves own a shirt of their own band. Hehe, I wonder if Mikael's room has Opeth posters all over it :D

I've got the L/S 'still life, still death' shirt, and a L/S 'Pest through the air' shirt... with the Opeth logo on the front.

I've got the S/S Still life shirt, with the members on the back. It's all that they had at the time when I went into 'Utopia', a kick ass metal store in Sydney. They said they could order in the rest without too much trouble though....

I wish I could find me a white Opeth t-shirt for the summer...only black...too hot for me to wear black here in florida during the summer time.

Maybe I will just get a t-shirt painted with the Opeth logo at the Orange Park Mall...yeah...maybe they can do that.

Originally posted by Culture_AK47
i really REALLY want a "Morningrise" shirt but i can't find one anywhere ...... does anyone know where i can get one? please????
Good luck finding a Morningrise shirt. I haven't seen anyone selling them(except Life on here...that worked out well) with the exception of the one I just discovered on eBay and bought. I didn't get it very cheap, but I consider it to be pretty cheap considering the rareness. It wasn't really about the money but just to have it. It's a LS and has 5 logos going down one sleeve and has the Morningrise cover on the front with a quote from Orchid on the back. I can't wait till it gets here. Good luck finding one. ;)

I went to that site. "the past through the air."

I feel like I've heard this before, but don't remember what the hell it is. Anyone? And how much is 239 SEK = in US dollars? Um, and what are/is "skinnys?"

Edit: I got that shirt you're talking about Black Heart along with that flag logo they've got a headbangersdelight.com and it was the first time I got a shirt that actually fit. I'm very happy with that purchase. :D