Opeth Sign To Elitist

dear lucy

the count has me trapped in his castle.. i miss you more than ever.. he insists i stay until he has purchased his property in england.. his thirst for bloodis everlasting..

forever yours

Frober :OMG:

For those of you who even considered this to be true then please email me for details of the bridge I have for sale. I can also forward you some emails from a nice Nigerian man who says he has $10,000,000 waiting for you in an African bank account...

Lee_B said:
For those of you who even considered this to be true then please email me for details of the bridge I have for sale. I can also forward you some emails from a nice Nigerian man who says he has $10,000,000 waiting for you in an African bank account...
what kind of bridge?

Doesn't bother me who they are signed with as long as their sound does'nt change because of it.
Way funny that people actually got worked up about it.

i honestly don't think anybody believed it after reading the second line of the post. well, i really hope nobody believed it. then again, this place never fails to impress me.

Lee_B said:

Lee....do you actually open your spam mails??

I do too actually, I get one from Elizabeth she wants give me blowjob and I get dissapointed everytime :erk: like first I go....YAY wiiiooooop and then I see it´s spam I go awwwwww fiiuuuuuu

/Bob