Votes: 38 39.6%
  • Master's Apprentices

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • By The Pain I See In Others

Votes: 36 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone who says Wreath is an idiot!

By the Pain I See in Others was obviously thrown together in a panic. Some nice elements, but there's some obvious Porcupine Tree in there (the merry-go-round part for example). I think Mike just handed this one over to Steve Wilson and said, help me! This track smells of panic.

Anyone who says Wreath is an idiot!

By the Pain I See in Others was obviously thrown together in a panic. Some nice elements, but there's some obvious Porcupine Tree in there (the merry-go-round part for example). I think Mike just handed this one over to Steve Wilson and said, help me! This track smells of panic.

PT in BtPISiO? Not at all. The album was pretty much completely finished before Steven even got to the studio.

Fair Judgement>>BtPISiO>>Deliverence>>The rest of the album.

im hoping for For Absent Friends pt II in the future

isnt it easier to skip masters apprentice since those first few phrases are boring and last longer than the entirity of for absent friends?

im hoping for For Absent Friends pt II in the future

isnt it easier to skip masters apprentice since those first few phrases are boring and last longer than the entirity of for absent friends?

No. Everyone will agree that Master's Apprentices is one of the... 3 most heavy songs of all Opeth, and we got a lot of fan of heavy things here. But that's taste.

i dont agree that its heavy, even compared to other opeth songs

my voting order:
masters
by the pain
wreath
fair judge
deliverance
for absent friends