Opeth Song Survivor - Round 5 - Damnation (Vote for the WORST song!)

Which song do you like the least?

• Windowpane

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • In My Time Of Need

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Closure

Votes: 45 55.6%
  • To Rid The Disease

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted windowpane...but thats just the way I have felt as of late.
This is a tough choice...
but windowpane is the jazziest song compared to the rest of the album.

I have to say I almost every one equally on Damnation...
still one of the most amazing albums I have heard as of late.

Sweet, OK
WindowPane- great opener for the album, epic an all ways. Atmosphere mood/tone of the album is set by this song, vocal performance and instrumental work is at it's peak.
IMTON- My fave on the album , probably because of the sing-along quality of the song, "summer is miles..." is one of the best parts of the album and the mellotron, adds a subtle beauty to this track.
Closure- weakest vocal performance on the album, but it's unique sound gets it through, the middle eastern rant at the end is a brillliant passage of music, this will go next for me though.

I am disappointed Hope Leaves is gone, such a subtle masterpiece!!

To Rid the Disease, probably spoiled by the lack of surprise after hearing Mordet I Grottan, I do love the track, but the other four I have mentioned have the edge.

Thankyou for your time!!

Well, you definitely made your point. :D I agree with you on every point, except I don't find Closure to have any sort of unique sound. I just don't like it period. I'm surprised Hope Leaves left so soon too...

Actualy I'm not I expected it to be among the first but in my opinion it's one of the best songs on the album.

TRTD. Too bad this vote won't even be close. IMTON is the best one. I like the vocals a lot, and the chorus is so hypnotic. It's brilliant. Closure is second best. I see it as completely unique. Windowpane is very solid. Those three are very, very close. TRTD is good, but it's the least best of the remaining choices.

Well, I wasn't even aware that Hope Leaves was already out....DAMN!!!

Anyway, it is closure for now.....

I hope windowpane or in my time of need wins it. Ah, but hope leaves is sooooo great, and it's gone....

Had to vote for Closure.

Although it has one of the best lines ever: "In the rays of the sun I am longing for the darkness"

Windowpane is my favorite.