Opeth Song Survivor - Round 2 - Orchid (Vote for the WORST song)

Which song do you DISLIKE the most? DISLIKE!

• In Mist She Was Standing

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Under The Weeping Moon

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Silhouette

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Forest of October

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • The Twilight Is My Robe

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • The Apostle in Triumph

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 23, 2002
Round 2 of the Song Survivor tournament has begun! This poll is for songs from Opeth's first album, Orchid. Requiem went out in the last round, which will it be this time? This poll will last for 72 hours. You must vote for your LEAST favourite song! Feel free to post your comments.

Reactions: Rusty
Wow it's already getting too hard !
The apostle in triumph gets my vote.

For me it was between Under The Weeping Moon and The Twilight Is My Robe (damn, I'd forgotten how much I love the song titles on Orchid :p). In the end I went for Under The Weeping Moon - as usual, not because it's a bad song in any way, just because I feel it's the least great right now.

'Under the Weeping Moon'. It's one of those Opeth songs ('BWP' not included) that never grabbed me the way most Opeth songs do.

I was surprised the first time i heard Silhouette , but it musn't go out now.
There is still The apostle and The twilight to boot ( imo :p ) , and maybe under the weeping moon , but not for me

GUARDIAN I think u should remove the TWO most voted, otherwise this ultimate ambitious poll project would last a year. Are u ready for that? I don't think so. Moreover, it will soon bother the forum users and u will get less than 10 votes... Remove two at a time!!!!

Sengir*Buendia said:
GUARDIAN I think u should remove the TWO most voted, otherwise this ultimate ambitious poll project would last a year. Are u ready for that? I don't think so. Moreover, it will soon bother the forum users and u will get less than 10 votes... Remove two at a time!!!!

Ultimate Ambitious Poll Project? Hehe, I like it.

Anyway, I'll consider this. But unless there's lots of people who dislike the current format, I'm unlikely to change it.

Thanks for the suggestion. :)