Opeth Song Survivor - Round 2 - Deliverance (Vote for the WORST Song)

Which song do you DISLIKE the most? DISLIKE!

• Wreath

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Deliverance

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • A Fair Judgement

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Master's Apprentices

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • By The Pain I See In Others

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 23, 2002
This poll is for songs from Deliverance. It will last for 72 hours. For Absent Friends was absolutely obliterated last time. A much closer round is to be expected this time though. Cast your vote wisely, make sure to vote for your LEAST favourite.

Reactions: Rusty
Master's Apprentices. Deliverance is my favorite, BTPISIO is too weird to be bad, A Fair Judgement and Wreath both have amazing solos. I just don't like the monotonty of the first riff of MA where all the vocals are "There is a....". Gets super boring.

BTPISIO is the loser in this case, Wreath would have been a couple of months ago, but it "clicked"

I love the other tracks and A fair judgement is my second fave Opeth track of all of them after Drapery so it's gotta make it!!:hotjump:

A fair judgement. While it has an absolutely gorgeous middle section, theres not enough of the parts I like in it.

i loathed wreath for a long time, but now i adore it. It seems a little hectic at first, but every riff has its place and purpose. I also hated advent at first for the same reason, feeling too chaotic.

Wreath. It's a very good song, but at 6 minutes or so it gets repetative. For such a long song, it simply doesn't progress enough. There are a couple of very nice heavy-metal sounding guitar solos sprinkled throughout but in the end the song is too much the same.

I'm amazed Master's Apprentices is getting hit on so much, it's an amazing song! The lyrics are amazing, and the riffs are some of the most memorable Opeth has done. You whores.

*hides*

;)

Glad to see Deliverance and A Fair Judgment are so popular, they're amazing songs.