Opeth Song Survivor - Round 3 - Deliverance (Vote for the WORST Song)

Which song do you DISLIKE the most? DISLIKE!

• Deliverance

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • A Fair Judgement

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Master's Apprentices

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • By The Pain I See In Others

Votes: 43 53.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 23, 2002
This 72 hour poll features the remaining songs from Deliverance. For Absent Friends was absolutely obliterated in the first round, and Wreath was next to go. Which song will be voted off this time? You decide.

I'd say it must be Deliverance. This song, white great, seems slightly drawn out to me. I love all four remaining songs, but one must go, and I fear the title track to be the weakest link.

Master's Apprentices. It was between that and A Fair Judgement. It's too bad that the best song (By The Pain I See In Others) is going to lose, I can't understand what there is to possibly dislike about it but a lot of the people on this forum seem to hate it.

by the pain i see in others for the third time. it has about 4 minutes of repetetive shit on the end. Infact most songs on this album have a good few mintues of repetetive shit on the end. They should of taken it all out and put a couple more songs on the album instead.

Master's Apprentice . BTPISIO is a very unexpected and wonderful track

I voted A Fair Judgment. I probaly should've looked at the votes so at least I could vote and make a difference. :-D

If I can, G.O.D., can you switch my vote to Master's Apprentices? Seeing as either BTPISIO or MA is getting voted off, I'd rather vote for the worst of thsoe to.

So yeah, jesus I'm confusing. Just change my vote from A Fair Judgment to MA if you can please.

I love BTPISIO.....moreso than other tracks on Deliverance, but as a WHOLE...its the weakest.
That shit at the end really is a waste of space.....and doesn't serve too much purpose.