Opeth Song Survivor - Round 3 - Blackwater Park (Vote for the WORST song)

Which song do you like the least?

• The Leper Affinity

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Bleak

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Harvest

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • The Drapery Falls

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • The Funeral Portrait

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Blackwater Park

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 23, 2002
Patterns in the Ivy said 'byebye Song Survivor' and hiked off to Germany. Dirge for November was beaten and tortured until it eventually sank to the bottom of the ocean that is the Song Survivor, and drowned convincingly.
Yes.

This is a 72 hour poll, featuring the remaining songs from Blackwater Park. Vote wisely, bid farewell to the song you like the least.

If the poll works...

This will be hard.

We all know that The Drapery Falls is going to win seen as it rules

But let me see.....

I'm going to have to listen to them again.

Damn you Nix you always make 'em hard!

(The contests as well as other gay men's cocks)

This will be hard.

Yes.

We all know that The Drapery Falls is going to win seen as it rules

If Bleak doesn't.

But let me see.....

No.

I'm going to have to listen to them again.

Good. Fuckoff, dickwank.

Damn you Nix you always make 'em hard!

I don't choose who wins, silly.

(The contests as well as other gay men's cocks)

What about the gay men's cock contests I hold in my garden/brothel?

Well, I was considering not voting at all, but then I suppose that's not good form...

Harvest gets it, but only because the others are marginally better.

The Song Survivors are going to all get really hard now, Opeth aren't a band of single outstanding songs on an album, they make albums... :erk:

DarknessEternal said:
Well, I was considering not voting at all, but then I suppose that's not good form...

Harvest gets it, but only because the others are marginally better.

ohhhhh:erk:
"Stay with me a while......."

Harvest is so beautiful(says with tear in his eye)

I voted for Harvest last time, but its so beutiful it changed my mind. I have to vote for "Drapery Falls" cuz the intro and outro are so repetitive and the metal parts do little to nothing for me.

I voted for Harvest last time, but its so beutiful it changed my mind. I have to vote for "Drapery Falls" cuz the intro and outro are so repetitive and the metal parts do little to nothing for me. Hey Gauriden what are you doing about the tie between FOM and MLV in the Still Life poll? I think a one on one poll between the two would be the best way to decide it. All the poeple who voted for the other songs would have to choose one, this should break the tie...

I voted The Funeral Portrait. It doesn't compare to any of these. Too bad Harvest doesn't stand a chance. :-D It's one of my favorite Opeth tracks but compared to the behemoths that are Leper Affinity, Bleak, Drapery Falls and Blackwater Park, it stands no chance.

Once Harvest and Leper Affinity are gone this poll is going to be impossible to vote on. :-D Think of it, the rest of the songs are all masterpieces, some of the best put out by Opeth, and all of them are similar (that is to say they're all heavy, not that they sound the same =P).

The title track because the intro is great but the song is really awfull overall. It would have been good if it was about 7 minutes long. I don't understand why people vote for "the funeral Portrait", its one of my favourites. Especially the ending.