Survivor Round 7 - The Last Remaining Album: Blackwater Park

What song do you like the least out of these 3?

• The Leper Affinity

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • The Drapery Falls

Votes: 32 43.8%
  • Blackwater Park

Votes: 13 17.8%

• Total voters

Ozzloaf

Art Geek
Jun 14, 2008
The way I judged this round is that if the 2 highest voted options were within 5 votes of each other then I would remove both of them. That said, the survivor for Orchid is In The Mist She Was Standing, the survivor for Morningrise is To Bid You Farewell, the survivor for MAYH is When, the survivor for Still Life, though it came very close, is The Moor, the survivor for Damnation is Windowpane, the survivor for Deliverance is Deliverance, the survivor for Ghost Reveries is Ghost of Perdition, and the survivor for Watershed is Heir Apparent. There will be a final showdown thread for all of the album survivors when all of the albums have a survivor. The only album left to decide a survivor is Blackwater Park. There will likely be 1 or 2 more rounds for BWP. Vote only once, for the song you like the least.

TLA will win. If I'm wrong, Ozzloaf gets to decide what my user title is.

And it's weird how there were like 200 votes per thread when it took the entire front page to get rounds one and two going, but now that we're in the final stretch people aren't really Ba-racking the vote.

i really hope they ditch drapery for the upcoming uk tour and replace with leper affinity...ive never heard it live (leper) and it would fucking rock.