Survivor Round 6 - The Last Remaining Album: Blackwater Park

What song do you like the least out of these 4?

• The Leper Affinity

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • Bleak

Votes: 28 30.8%
  • The Drapery Falls

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Blackwater Park

Votes: 20 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm wondering why this album is the last to be voted... it doesn't have more songs than the others.

It's because all of the other albums had occasions where more than one song would be eliminated. Nothing like that happened for BWP.

It's because all of the other albums had occasions where more than one song would be eliminated. Nothing like that happened for BWP.

I really doubt that, at least for me it isn't. Blackwater Park it's not my (most/least) favorite album, maybe closer to the top (but near the middle). But, if you add the bonus tracks, you got 10 songs (let's say 10 Opeth songs, which its a good thing), more than the rest of the albums (from 5 to 9 songs). Plus: I think Blackwater Park it's the most popular Opeth album, and i think that many people (now fans, or maybe not) in that "era" knew Opeth thanks to that album, so it's like their "first experience" (which "marks deeply", in all order of things, to people). And the final and most important thing: You (Ozzloaf, and im not blaming you), did this polls, and i guess Blackwater Park is your favorite album, and that's it's clearly inferable from your previous statements, so let's say that it's more "easy" for you to eliminate song from the others albums...

Well that's my humble opinion, and i think that's a good "rational" explanation to this "phenomenon"...

I voted TLA

I really doubt that, at least for me it isn't. Blackwater Park it's not my (most/least) favorite album, maybe closer to the top (but near the middle). But, if you add the bonus tracks, you got 10 songs (let's say 10 Opeth songs, which its a good thing), more than the rest of the albums (from 5 to 9 songs). Plus: I think Blackwater Park it's the most popular Opeth album, and i think that many people (now fans, or maybe not) in that "era" knew Opeth thanks to that album, so it's like their "first experience" (which "marks deeply", in all order of things, to people). And the final and most important thing: You (Ozzloaf, and im not blaming you), did this polls, and i guess Blackwater Park is your favorite album, and that's it's clearly inferable from your previous statements, so let's say that it's more "easy" for you to eliminate song from the others albums...

Well that's my humble opinion, and i think that's a good "rational" explanation to this "phenomenon"...

I voted TLA

It honestly has nothing to do with that. Look at the polls.

Why is Bleak winning this poll... Not only is it the best song on Blackwater Park, it's also one of the best Opeth songs ever.

And no, that's not an opinion. It's a fact. Look it up.

I voted for The Drapery Falls, but my least favorite song on BWP is actually The Funeral Portrait.