Song Survivor Round Five

What is your least favorite song on the albums?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it changes everything you dumbass, an MTV sample will think that 50 cent is better than opeth, however, a UM sample will think opeth is better. the popular opinion of opeth on a fucking opeth forum actually means something

^^agreed.

if you go to a blues forum and ask who is better, stevie ray or mikael akerfeldt, im sure the answer will be stevie ray. however if you ask that question here the likely answer is akerfeldt

you cant say if 50cent is BETTER than opeth, you can say that opeth are better musicians, more more effort into their songs, have more diversity and 'progression', etc. but unfortunately alot of people dont give a shit if musicians work hard to make their music, or if its diverse. they just want something they can dance to or whatever. they dont care if every song sounds alike

i agree with what you are saying in a way uthark as i personally think that 50cent is shit and that opeth is a far better group of musicians, but music is very subjective

it changes everything you dumbass, an MTV sample will think that 50 cent is better than opeth, however, a UM sample will think opeth is better. the popular opinion of opeth on a fucking opeth forum actually means something
Getting angry? :Smug:
I feel sorry for you if you actually think that a lot of people agreeing on something makes it true. On this forum or elsewhere. Either way, the statement he made was a universal one, so don't try to hide behind "but it doesn't count for group X, dumbass!".

i was actually responding to "50 cent is obviously better than opeth, come on. In fact, the local radio music and the mtv music playing right now at your place is probably better than opeth as well!", in which we're clearly speaking of sample groups. of course just because a lot of people think something, doesn't necessarily mean it's correct.

Harvest, To Rid the Disease, Ghost of Perdition, Hessian Peel

I can't believe I was able to choose between Windowpane and To Rid the Disease. I love them both... but Windowpane is longer.