Opeth Song Survivor - Round 4 - Orchid (Vote for the WORST song)

Which song do you like the least?

• In Mist She Was Standing

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Forest of October

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • The Twilight Is My Robe

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • The Apostle In Triumph

Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 23, 2002
The Damnation poll thread died....rather quickly....so I'm doing the Orchid one now.....And if you don't like it, you can kiss my silhouette. No pun intended....:tickled:....:erk:

Anywhoodles....You got rid of Requiem, Silhouette, Under The Weeping Moon.....Now it's time to vote another song out. Which will it be? You have 72 hours to decide.

I can't even believe my personal favorite song on the album got that many votes..You fools! Just kidding, it's all a matter of personal taste anyway and my least favorite song of theirs is still better than 99% of everything else out there! This was extremely hard to decide for me, but I went with In Mist She Was Standing. I still love the song, but two of my three faves on there are in this list (Apostle and Twilight) and there's no way it's better than Forest Of October.

yea, i was just about to say that these threads dont usually come back so quick but yea, i wentt for The Apostle, i really need to take more time in deciding on these things.....

Holy smoke on the water!

In Mist she was standing is tied with TAIT??!?!?
THis is disturbed men! Alll go lsiten to the outro of IMSWS and understand your Blasphemy!