• Face Of Melinda

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • Serenity Painted Death

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • White Cluster

Votes: 26 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's between Benighted, and Face of Melinda. Its hard to decide, which one I dislike the most. I never liked the clean tracks on this album at all. I went with Face of Melinda just cause.

"still life" has always been on my favorite albums of all time list, so im going to do this one last :lol:

its clearly white cluster

and benighted is far and away the best track on this album

Jeez... this one's like trying to decide which one of your children you're going to rescue from a burning building!

Voted Benighted... grudgingly. :cry:

I gotta say Moonlapse too. In fact its one of my least favorite songs out of all Opeth, I like the one part that starts at 45 secs that everyone likes and the acoustic bit somewhere in there and then the rest is really boring to me.

Wow - the ultimate test. There is really not one bad track on this album.
I can't believe I chose Face of Melinda. I love that song, but there's really nowhere else to go.
Damn - I LOVE everything else here... that was hard

this is impossible so i closed my eyes and clicked rapidly near the bullets and it came up godhead's lament

i can't believe 20 people chose white cluster, it's the best song on the album

I voted White Cluster, but I think it's only because it's the only song of Still Life I don't play on guitar, and it won't stand out because it might get skipped. I mean, if I listen to Still Life I want to listen to it in its entirely, but, you know, time is tyrant, you can't always listen to it. So I guess it's just the song I have less clear in my mind... whatever, huge mental masturbation to say White Cluster is my least favourite.

My next vote will be incredibly tough to decide.Not so much this time though because I've never been too keen on the white cluster,where as I like every other track on the album!