Opeth Tablature Books??

DemonOfTheFall

The 1st REAL Demon here..
Opeth's domain has a pretty nice selection of Opeth tabs, but I want to know if Opeth's music is available in actual tablature books (for example, by Cherry Lane or WB, etc). I have never seen them, so if I had to guess, I'd guess they didn't exist. I like books for their musical notation, helps me out here and there, and the format of a book is a lot better than printed out papers I throw in a scrap book; plus tab books seem to be most accurate (though not always as I found out with some Black Sabbath and Metallica tab books).

So if they do exist, where can I order them?

I bet if we hammered Cherry Lane or Hal Leonard with emails and letters requesting that they make one, they might do it eventually.

originally posted by bondcfh007
I bet if we hammered Cherry Lane or Hal Leonard with emails and letters requesting that they make one, they might do it eventually.

That's not a half bad idea. We just gotta choose what tablaturing company (i.e. Hal Leonard, Cherry Lane, Warner Bros., etc) to spam at. It just might work, but it'd take a LOOOOONNNG time, like possibly years. Hopefully with Opeth's growing popularity they'll eventually have books. I know I saw a Dream Theater book, though I'm not sure that means much in this case. I mean, there are metal books, Pantera, Slayer... it's just about popularity I guess... Opeth is still considered a tad underground.

tad huh? lol where i am from my girlfriend and i are the only ones who have ever heard of them, anyway, yes i have wanted books for years now, i can tell you this much, i would take out all the money i have saved and spend it on books if they came out, i would have to have them all

Yeah there are hardly any Opeth bass tabs on the net. I've found about 5 bass tabs of opeth, and that is still cool, but I want to (try to) play more goddamit!

I would buy such a book with Opeth bass tabs.

yeah.
I'm guessing the Opeth market is still too small
It would seriously rock, but i doubt thered be enough money to be made for it to be worth a company to produce and publish a tablature book for one of their albums.. let alone all of them