Opeth tonight in Cincinnati w/DTB and Dark Tranquility.

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Anxious to see Opeth tonight. I've only seen them live on the Lamentations Dvd. Interested in the Devin Towsend Band (I really like SYL and think Devin is a great musician). As for Dark Tranquility, I have "Character" and it is O.K. If anyone here is going hope to see you tonight 2/19/06.

Hell Yeah!!! I've been on here for days trying to rally up all the Cincy fukkers! I'll be there. First show for me and my other 4 friends that are coming. Haven't been this primed for a show in a long time. Were heading out in 3hrs and 6 minutes to hit the bars down there before the show....the count down is on!!!

ZANEX said:
Anxious to see Opeth tonight. I've only seen them live on the Lamentations Dvd. Interested in the Devin Towsend Band (I really like SYL and think Devin is a great musician). As for Dark Tranquility, I have "Character" and it is O.K. If anyone here is going hope to see you tonight 2/19/06.

Character is OK, but The Gallery is their best work by far...pick that up, I'm sure you'll have a different opinion on them then.

I will be there tonight in Cincinnati. Look for a kid with long red hair and an In Flames shirt :loco: