Opeth viewer request show on Uranium

Uranium

New Metal Member
Feb 5, 2004
Hey guys. Tomorrow night at 8pm ET, catch the Opeth viewer request show on Uranium. Juliya interviews Opeth at Bellevue Bar and the band grants viewr requests. Featuring videos from Soilwork, In Flames, Slipknot and Alice Cooper. Check it out Thursday, 6/3 at 8pm ET on Uranium!

Man Juliya sure is one annoying bitch, and the videos appear to suck ass, but I guess I'll watch.

I don't really like uranium, and the host is pretty annoying. She tries to act metal but doesn't do a great job, I hear a beep (curse word) every 5 seconds or something lol.

What time do they show uranium? It seems like fuse rarely plays it or at midnight or something.

Well I saw it and it sucked. There were something like questions and 5 videos. 3 out of four questions were "do you guys get wasted on tour?", "are the chicks hot in sweden?", and "who would win in a fight, Alice Cooper or Ozzy Osbourne (followed by a shitty Alice Cooper video) ?"...man Juliya is some stupid bitch. The Martins looked like they wanted to shoot themselves. I was kind of surprised to hear Mikael say that Slipknot is a decent band and that they deserve whatever success that they are getting (followed by a shitty slipknot video)....so yeah...it sucked.

BLackwater86 said:
Well I saw it and it sucked. There were something like questions and 5 videos. 3 out of four questions were "do you guys get wasted on tour?", "are the chicks hot in sweden?", and "who would win in a fight, Alice Cooper or Ozzy Osbourne (followed by a shitty Alice Cooper video) ?"...man Juliya is some stupid bitch. The Martins looked like they wanted to shoot themselves. I was kind of surprised to hear Mikael say that Slipknot is a decent band and that they deserve whatever success that they are getting (followed by a shitty slipknot video)....so yeah...it sucked.

Those are by far some of the lamest questions ever asked in an interview with Opeth i have witnessed with my own two eyes.

Watched it.. very dissapointing. I cant stand Juliya. She thinks we watch it to see/hear her. They seriously aired more of her babbling about how she "partied too hard" last night and how she felt like shit, then of the band.

One of the questions was "Are the girls hot in Sweden?" Peters answer was about how they are all extremely hot and how everyone gets naked in the summertime.

Also, Mike was wearing his brown fur collar coat. That thing should be in a museum!

I taped it, but don't really have the skills/equipment to rip it to video on computer. It's really not worth it anyway.

O yeah - it was a re-run. First aired right after Deliverance was released.

I remember some crappy video from www.rockstarpix.tv... idiots should not be aloud to interview bands...

This dumb fuck keeps mentioning some 'Eloy' crap... dunno what he's on about, but he tries to convince Mike and Pete that they're influenced by them...

Just a dumb yankee...