Opeth viewer request show on Uranium

RjBeals said:
Watched it.. very dissapointing. I cant stand Juliya. She thinks we watch it to see/hear her. They seriously aired more of her babbling about how she "partied too hard" last night and how she felt like shit, then of the band.

One of the questions was "Are the girls hot in Sweden?" Peters answer was about how they are all extremely hot and how everyone gets naked in the summertime.

Also, Mike was wearing his brown fur collar coat. That thing should be in a museum!

I taped it, but don't really have the skills/equipment to rip it to video on computer. It's really not worth it anyway.

O yeah - it was a re-run. First aired right after Deliverance was released.

i just got myself one of them coats.. found it in a swap meet its fucking cool.. to bad its summer.

I don't know if German women are hot. All I know is the other day there was one having a sunbathe in the middle of a park completely naked except for a black string tanga. My friends said she must be from the East. Spanish women are not so... let's call it "explicit" but I have the feeling they're way hotter! (the same goes to South American).
Well, I'm hot!