Opeth wallpapers!

Would it be possible for you to post the Dirge one without the writing?

Yeah, it would be possible. And some more pictures.

winter.jpg

winter2.jpg

winter3.jpg

winter4.jpg

winter5.jpg

:cool:

wow those are awesome, i printed them off and they are now something to keep me busy on my 30 hours in the car which starts tommorow...I'll try and draw them in grayscale in my note book...wish me luck

Thank you. I feel almost 10 degrees cooler.

rustymetal:
They do look very good, but in my mind BWP and the songs off it aren't "snowy", like the background pictures. I'd always pictured them to be more modern and sicker. But they do look nice. Yep. Me too. Sickness comes to mind. Sick people :yuk: and modern day madness. I don't think that'd make a very nice desktop though. It'd be like me sticking my head out the window at work. :lol: Great pictures though.

Collapse:
I did not make the font myself. The font I used is called Ruritania, which kicks mucho ass, in my opinion. I asked for the original font, which is used, on their covers in a forum a week ago, but I have not got an answer yet. So I just searched the net for an appropriate font, and Ruritania was the closest match of those I found. Yeah, it's pretty kick ass. What were you looking for? The Opeth logo? There were several threads with one... like this one huge logo if that's what you wanted.

Those pics are great. Where did you find them? If anyone knows where I can find them with the photographer's name on it (or if any one knows how I can contact the photographer) please let me know. I would like to use these pictures in an album I might be releasing or as a background for my website and I need permission. Thanks to anyone who can elp me. Great wallpaper by the way.

If you understand what I mean.

"daaaAAAAAAHHH what's a font?!" :dopey: :lol: :p

Yes, I get it. I know people have looked for it. Nothing has ever come up as far as I know except close imitations. I'm starting to think it was made up just for the logo. Took a ying yang and started drawing swirls.

Well I already used it on my website so I'm just hoping not to get sued...