Opeth will not play in Atlanta?

arnavut

Aug 23, 2002
Atlanta
Visit site
I just checked their web site. They are not playing here. I thought their first visit we really treated them well. After Opeth show half of people left, did not even want to see Nevermore. I don't understand. I am so upset. Jim, what's going on?

Whoever's booking the tour (I'm guessing Digger Int'l?) didn't put in ANY Southeastern dates... quite common for some reason.

I'm sad. No way I'm traveling to DC to see this. :( Opeth and a bunch of not so exciting stuff...

Originally posted by Jim LotFP
Whoever's booking the tour (I'm guessing Digger Int'l?) didn't put in ANY Southeastern dates... quite common for some reason.

I'm sad. No way I'm traveling to DC to see this. :( Opeth and a bunch of not so exciting stuff...

Jim would you be interested in making a Chicago roadtrip with me and my wife? We are going to the HOB to see Opeth.....

Originally posted by rhavin2112
Jim would you be interested in making a Chicago roadtrip with me and my wife? We are going to the HOB to see Opeth.....

Unfortunately that's the same day Sanna's leaving here... I think she'd be pretty pissed if I told her she has to go to the airport by herself cause I'm off to see Opeth, heh...

I don't know how Colorado was so unfortunate as to actually GET one of the shows. Sigh.

Actually, Tomer and Andreas from the End are thinking of making a roadtrip from SLC to Colorado to see the show and if they come out, I'll go. Otherwise, I'll read a nice book or something that night.

John